Tuesday 14 May 2019

Hard Working Products

Vending Machines & the Lure of the Instant Home Based Business


If you are considering vending machines as a home based business here are three very brief facts about vending.

1) Vending machines will start to earn revenue for your home based business almost immediately.

2) A brand new, high quality machine is actually very inexpensive.

3) Any machine at the right location has the very realistic possibility of paying for itself well within one year.

These three simple facts are from my 8 years of experience owning a vending business. I remember the day my first machine went into a location. It was an electric cigarette machine and after we hung it up on the wall in the bar we sat around and had a few beers. Within 30 minutes after we were done I watched my first customer walk up to my machine and buy a pack of cigarettes. I saw the instant cash flow happen, and it was wonderful.

I overpaid for that machine. It should have cost me only $2,400.00 plus tax, but instead I paid over $8,000.00 because I dealt with a business opportunity company and they gave me a location when I bought that machine from them. I can tell you, there is nothing more satisfying than watching someone put money into your vending machine. When I watched my first customer buy from me, the last thing I thought about was how much I spent, my business was now making money!

I was hooked and it was great. My first location generated a return for me of nearly $5,500.00 in the first year. That figure takes into account the commissions that I paid the bar for each pack of cigarettes I sold in the bar. My sales in 1996 averaged 300 packs of cigarettes per month with a $2.00 margin.

If I had purchased my first vending machine directly from a wholesaler and found that location myself I likely would have saved myself over $5,000.00 and paid off that revolution electric cigarette rolling machine within the first year.

But finding locations for a vending machine can be difficult and time consuming. A vending business opportunity company ( Rip-off Bizop Vending Company ) can sell you a vending machine with a location for your machine. You'll pay substantially more for it, but they take the headache out of starting a business by providing a perfect combination of vending machines with a location so you can start earning revenue immediately. It's the perfect lure for the instant home based business.

Hard Working Products

About Hard Working Products -

Hard Working Products have a very huge selection of fresh Choice cigarette rolling machine, tobacco rolling machine, electric tobacco injector, cigarette pocket case, solar cigarette lighter and solar box. We're ecstatic that we are able to provide our clients with their complete smoking accessory and injectors in line with their very own shopping wishes in one online store. Those electric cigarette roller and injector machines were designed with this motive in thoughts: to save your time and money. We provide a finest and short automatic cigarette rolling and injector system with a purpose to make a really perfect cigarette for you.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :